Try Tinder all the way down? ute in the past: Tinder was a location-based social browse cellular application tha

Final changed a moment ago: Tinder was a location-based personal lookup cellular app that facilitates communication between collectively curious users, enabling matched people to have a chat. The application are most often utilized as a dating application.

No problems recognized at Tinder

Tinder problems in the past 1 day

hitwe dating app

Currently, we’ve gotn’t detected any difficulties at Tinder. Have you been having dilemmas or an outage? Set a note inside reviews point!

Many Reported Dilemmas:

all Im claiming is actually check in on tinder check out the 27 to 37 age bracket alcoholic junkie females w 2 different child daddies and a position managing high schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this will be available 1 girl men love runs out, yourself will conclude, dont waste they in a single ***

cosmo acab limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 time ago

Exactly why do guys on tinder hold informing myself I look like problem

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 days ago

Tinder female desire someone to end up being mean in their mind. Issue is, Im a pretty wonderful guy,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 time ago

My Dating In Your 30s service personal tinder has become broken for months Im whining

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 hrs before

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram will allow you to correct your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 days back

not on tinder searching for hook ups but I will be on tinder seeking people to fix my personal trash discretion

allie 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 hours ago

in my opinion it will be a good thing that im prohibited from tinder bc the final energy i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked me personally however went on everything I think at the time ended up being top big date of my entire life then I managed to get my personal heart broken again and again for a-year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay people. Anything you manage is crash cars and swipe kept on Tinder.

unfortunate bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 several hours back

spoke to sum man on tinder for two time and im convinced im crazy. beginning to imagine im the problem ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hrs in the past

do tinder discover they’ve the worst application build actually ever or manage they simply imagine like it does not freeze every 4 minutes

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesnt has liquidity dilemmas.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 time before

I’m going to create a tinder In my profile it has “I REALLY DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR CONFLICTS LEGO DESIGNS” “I DISLIKE MAPLE SYRUP” “I’VE DON’T DIED IN A FAKE CAR CRASH” If you get exactly why We stated this consider i enjoy you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 days ago

we used on including 20 jobs smashed while the chick whos removed her tinder 100 era i extremely like each and every time she comes back was actually operating lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 days ago

Matter for using the internet SWers: manage creators typically have a contract for employed w non specialist collaborators? instance tinder dates that want to help with making material If yes what do you typically apply they? I wish to render one and so I can profit from my personal naughty post vaccine level

cowboy tiny (@arloschneider) reported 18 time ago

kollin with a k was a son i paired with on tinder freshman 12 months which i made watch oh hello with me inside my dorm area for fifteen minutes before recognizing the guy appeared just like the kid i’d only separated with so i generated my roommate query him to exit but he remaining their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 several hours ago

We cant do tinder anymore I simply wanna satisfy somebody while functioning at my landscaping shop job which comes obsessed about myself like im in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 time ago

the number of occasions ive lied to men on tinder claiming I found myself focusing on university projects when im actually lying-in sleep consuming my weight in delicacies

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 many hours ago

My personal ex unrivaled with me on tinder today. means hes finally moving on, hes finally dating again. He shouldnt will be happier as he remaining myself very broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 hrs ago

i want to making a tinder visibility merely thus I can ready my biography as aromantic but perhaps you can correct me

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 hours ago

There is certainly a problem on Tinder should you decide place in the biography I managed to get a huge **** itll accommodate your up with a number of girls. Like legit they need to correct that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 days back

@J4CKMULL I notice that tinder advanced was employed

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 days back

The catboy picture of pitbull has not yet generated my tinder increase matches I do believe this thing try broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 hrs back

Whenever Duncan was functioning and maynt select a programming solution on StackOverflow, he’d grab my personal Tinder, right-swipe on every designers to inquire about they and would have the answer quicker than however inquiring his family. This is the way you have a womans reply-guys on the internet.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

HEART KINDA CRACKED BY OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

What isn’t functioning?

who is padma lakshmi dating

Be sure to write to us exactly what problems you happen to be having with Tinder:

• Online Properties
  • Application Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Thank you for your report! If you have any tips or frustrations you would like to promote, be sure to keep a note for the comments section!